We are currently electing this year's school council representatives as we have changed class organisation in Key Stage 2. To introduce our new Key Stage 2 councillors to their role, they will be visiting the Houses of Parliament in November. Watch this space!
As Class Representatives, we promise to:
- attend all School Council meetings.
- act as a communication link on behalf of our classes.
- provide feedback to our Class Council.
- suppport the Chair and Vice-chair in admin duties.
- act as a good role model.
- be responsible in behaviour at all times.
Our priorities this year are:
- To improve the quality of our lunchtimes both within the Dinner Hall and outside on the playground.
- To develop our outside learning environment.